1. OUR CONTRACT: These Terms and Conditions govern the supply of goods sold by MDF cut to size limited
of 413 Wick Lane, Bow, London, E3 2JG (“we/our/us”) to the customer named on the order form provided on the MDF cut to size limited website or in our workshop orders. (“you”). Together with the completed order form, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire and only agreement between us in relation thereto. Our acceptance of your order by delivery of the goods constitutes a legally binding contract between us and you on these terms and conditions.
2. PRICE AND PAYMENT 2.1 The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our website at the time you place your order. We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order before your order can be accepted unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
2.2 DELIVERY CHARGES are variable depending upon the location & delivery address. We currently service London and it’s adjoining postcodes. However, should your delivery address fall outside of this area we will contact you discuss a quotation for the delivery of goods.
2.3 Payment for delivery must be made prior to the dispatch of goods.
3. DELIVERY AND TITLE Unless you tell us you wish to collect the goods, we will deliver them in accordance with your order. A valid signature will be required on collection or delivery. Immediately prior to despatch of the goods to you, title in the goods will pass to you. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within 14 days of the date of delivery (or where you have requested a delayed despatch within 14 days of the requested despatch date), you must notify us immediately.
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS Due to the bespoke nature of the products we sell we do not allow the cancellation of an order. We also cannot accept the return of items once delivered unless they are faulty or not as per your order. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. LIABILITY 5.1 If you have a problem with the delivered goods you must notify us within 14 days of delivery.
5.2 Once you have notified us of any such problem, we will (subject to clause 4) either make good any shortage or non-delivery; replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for any defective goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6.0 We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
7.TERMINATION We may suspend further supply or delivery, stop any goods in transit or terminate our contract by notice in writing to you if you are in breach of an obligation hereunder or you become unable to pay your debts when they fall due or proceedings are commenced by or against you alleging bankruptcy or insolvency. Upon termination, your indebtedness to us becomes immediately due and payable and we shall be under no further obligation to supply goods to you.
8.FORCE MAJEURE We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
9. GENERAL if any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.